Game Corp Game Corp

I was loving this game! That is, until I smacked face first into a gamebreaking bug.

I went to create a game, and picked out all the stuff for it, but once it went into production all my staff just sat at their desks sleeping. Nothing I could do would make them start the game.

Made me very sad to lose an hour of work :C

Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby

Dead babies and bieber jokes.

Love it. Also the 16 bit bieber music was hilarious. Plus, the 16 bit other bands that made no sense. Awesome :D

Crop Defenders Crop Defenders

Fun!

I was having fun on the first level, the idea was fantastic, but there was a maor glitch at the end of the first wave. The score menu came in, but there was about 50 of them and the game crashed. Fix please, I want to play :C But otherwise awesome :3

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Fantastic!

Its simple, and yet so much fun! Challenging, but not to hard. Silly, but also serious! And to make it better, its an asian gameshow! FANTASTIC! ^^b

Dead Frontier: Outbreak Dead Frontier: Outbreak

Very nice.

I really enjoyed playing this. It felt like a more storylined verson of the zombie quiz. I especially liked the rank system. A B for me ;D

Also, Are you the same person that worked on dead frontier? cause that game is awesome. Good job on that too if so :3

Endless Zombie Rampage 2 Endless Zombie Rampage 2

Great! *GLITCH*

I really enjoyed this game, but there are things that are wrong with it. after a few days, you should make the blod from a zombie disappear, because the ground gets completely red, making it hard to follow the arrow. Also, There is a major GLITCH. if you buy the turret extra ammo, you can no longer reload the turret, and your other weapons constantly glitch up whilst reloading. Seriously needs to be fixed. Other than taht, a great game.

The Eternal Battle ( ) The Eternal Battle ( )

Wow!

I thourohly enjoyed this game. only thing was is that until your about lvl 20 your kind of underpowered. otherwise, great!

MagicPen2 MagicPen2

WOW!

I am amazed. this game is so simple, and yet aso challenging. Way hareder than the first (thoughi guess that is to be expected) overall 10/10 5/5. bravo.

Mouse Move Mania Mouse Move Mania

WOO!

BEST GAME EVER! I MADE HIGH SCORES!! NUMBER TWO!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!
first time i ever made high scores O.O im gonna cry...

Shopping Cart Hero Shopping Cart Hero