2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle 2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle

Haha I see wut u did thar

[Insert anti-religious comments here]

Oh wait... that would just make me the opposite of all the people giving this video a low rating.

People, just because you do not agree with the video DOES NOT MAKE IT BAD. That is the exact problem with religious people that the video is trying to represent, and you are simply falling into the stereotype. It is actually hilarious.

On the video itself, I thought it was funny, simple, and the animation style was fantastic. Thank you sir for your wonderful submission.

Zelda: UO Epis:8 Zelda: UO Epis:8

OMG!

MIDNA IS HERE! awesome!

Wilson Beard's Cannons Wilson Beard's Cannons

POWERTHIRST!

Awesome, the powerthirst of the sea. Thanks man for the awesome flash!

Game Corp Game Corp

I was loving this game! That is, until I smacked face first into a gamebreaking bug.

I went to create a game, and picked out all the stuff for it, but once it went into production all my staff just sat at their desks sleeping. Nothing I could do would make them start the game.

Made me very sad to lose an hour of work :C

Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby Baby

Dead babies and bieber jokes.

Love it. Also the 16 bit bieber music was hilarious. Plus, the 16 bit other bands that made no sense. Awesome :D

Crop Defenders Crop Defenders

Fun!

I was having fun on the first level, the idea was fantastic, but there was a maor glitch at the end of the first wave. The score menu came in, but there was about 50 of them and the game crashed. Fix please, I want to play :C But otherwise awesome :3

Cerberus Cerberus

Go Darkish!

Is that your voice? its epic! i download now!